The small vent in the inside top of my NN-T687SA built-in stainless steel microwave oven has burnt and is disintegrating. Is it safe to continue to use and if not, can I buy another 1600w Panasonic to replace it in West Australia?I would prefer to use my current steel surround if possible.
Have been told by salesman that I wont be able to replace this microwave with any other - using the same surround. That I will have to completely remove the microwave and surrounds and start over again.
Hi there and welcome to JA,That is correct, this exact size Microwave is no longer available anymore...See here all of Panasonics current models,http://www.getprice.com.au/panasonic-microwaves.htmAnd if you look here, these ones usually have free delivery in Australia,http://www.appliancesonline.com.au/microwave-ovens/filter/135808812/I would not keep using it no*If you want to be absolutely 100% sure, ring Panasonic in the morning and get them to confirm. I would ring now, but they are probably closed at 7pm AEST.Also, I thnk the max now is 1100WPanasonic:132 600
Appliance Tech with 12 years experience in the Industry.