AUSSIE- Repair Tech.
AUSSIE- Repair Tech., Appliance Technician
Experience:  Appliance Tech with 12 years experience in the Industry.

How do I fix a d07 error on my blanco dishwasher. There is

How do I fix a d07 error on my blanco dishwasher. There is no water on the floor under the dishwasher
Category: Australia Whitegoods
Expert:  AUSSIE- Repair Tech. replied 5 years ago.
Hello and thank you for your question, I will be assisting you with your inquiry today,

If you are getting the flood error code and the machine is constantly spitting out this fault code, you need to pull the dishwasher forward out from under the bench and tip it back towards the rear to about 40 degrees so any water trapped in the overflow pan can escape from the catchment area and the flood switch will release allowing normal operation of the dishwasher once again.

If the problem shows up again in the next 2 weeks, then you have a slow leak somewhere underneath the machine and the water is building up in the overflow pan, causing a the flood switch to activate.... You will then need to pull the dishwasher out once again, mount it off the ground and operate the machine so you can trace the leak and fix the problem, I use 4 milk crates to sit the machine on to test with and this allows good access to the underside when you are test running the appliance.

Once the leak is traced, the appropriate repars can be made and the problem dealt with 100%.

Any follow up questions, feel free. Cheers,
Customer: replied 5 years ago.

I did do that already, although I tiupped it sideways and it did work..I had been wondering what to do it it comes back so your milk crate solution ins helpful,

Your welcome Geoff, good luck with the repairs,, maybe this was a one off overfill and fingers crossed the appliance will continue to run with no more problems in the near future,, the milk crates work a treat yes, lol,