AUSSIE- Repair Tech.
AUSSIE- Repair Tech., Appliance Technician
Experience:  Appliance Tech with 12 years experience in the Industry.
55003593

Dear Technika, I have just moved into my new retirement

Dear Technika,

I have just moved into my new retirement home, which has a really beautiful and large "Bellissimo Technika" free standing stove, top (gas) and oven (electric) but no mannual for oven operation.

Can I please aks you where I might be able to download an operations mannual for the "Bellissimo Technika" oven.

I am really looking forward to cooking on this lovely piece in my kitchen.

I look forward to hearing from you.

regards

Sharon Weadley
Category: Australia Whitegoods
Expert:  AUSSIE- Repair Tech. replied 5 years ago.

AUSSIE- Repair Tech. :

This is the Just Answer website and not Technika, just so you know, please supply me the model number of the oven and I will assist you in finding the user manual okay, Cheers,

Customer:

Hi Aussie repair tech.....I don't have a model number, there is nothing visible on the stove to indicate a model or serial number, but the house is only seven years old, so the stove/oven is not very old....the oven is just simply called "Bellissimo Technika". It's a very homely large, all stainless steel, looking piece on legs, which purch it of the floor by approximately 160cm. EAsy for cleaning under the beast..

Customer:

Happy Easter

AUSSIE- Repair Tech. :

There are a lot of different Bellissimo ovens, and dishwashers, so finding the exact manual will be kind of hard without a model number. If you look at this page, it will describe the different Icons on their ovens, and may assist you in finding the info you require.

AUSSIE- Repair Tech. :

http://www.technika.com.au/cooking

AUSSIE- Repair Tech. :

Are you sure there is no sticker attached to the side of the door?

AUSSIE- Repair Tech. :

http://www.technika.com.au/bellissimo/6 (These are some oven models with downloads for the manual, but they are all inbuilt)

AUSSIE- Repair Tech. :

Maybe take a picture, and email them direct with your request, tell them you desperately require one and the model number has worn away,, so you cannot identify the model etc..

AUSSIE- Repair Tech. :

http://www.technika.com.au/contact