AUSSIE- Repair Tech.
AUSSIE- Repair Tech., Appliance Technician
Experience:  Appliance Tech with 12 years experience in the Industry.

My LG intellowasher 7 kg WD-8015C will not spin or pump out

Customer Question

My LG intellowasher 7 kg WD-8015C will not spin or pump out water. On the rinse & spin cycle the washing machine just turns & stops & beeps. Followed by going onto the Pre-Wash Time Save Cycle. It then does nothing.
Category: Australia Whitegoods
Expert:  AUSSIE- Repair Tech. replied 5 years ago.

AUSSIE- Repair Tech. :

The door with the filter is the pump filter, there is no flange. The water is fed directly into the pump through this connection and is filtered along the way. Try unplugging the machine for a minimum of one hour and see if this resets the brain and the memory of the controller, Re-power the appliance back up, and then see if it will complete a drain/rinse cycle. If there is still water in the machine, and it hasn't all come out when you opened the filter.. then the hose will be blocked that feeds the pump. When you remove the filter, all of the water should run out via gravity feed. You'll need to tip over the machine, remove the tub to pump hose and inspect it for a blockage of some sort...

AUSSIE- Repair Tech. :

Until you remove the water, and or any blockage, the machine will not drain, nor will it spin because the pressure switch knows there is still water in the bowl,,,

Thanks, XXXXX XXXXX this a go..

AUSSIE- Repair Tech. :

Let me know how it goes ok