AUSSIE- Repair Tech.
AUSSIE- Repair Tech., Appliance Technician
Experience:  Appliance Tech with 12 years experience in the Industry.
55003593

We have a SIMPSON EZI Sensor SWF 8556 front load washing machine

We have a SIMPSON EZI Sensor SWF 8556 front load washing machine that has been given to us - where can we get a manual for it. Brenda & Graham Richards

AUSSIE- Repair Tech. :

Ezi sensor manual: http://www.simpson.com.au/content/brand/brochure

AUSSIE- Repair Tech. :

The EZI sensor manual that covers all Ezi Sensors is on the right hand side (Front Loader-Manual) for download in PDF format.

Customer:

I have been trying on and off ever since you gave me an answer - for which I am grateful - to access the site you detailed.

Customer:

I have been trying on and off since you sent me back the reply to my question - for which I am grateful. However the reply I get when tring to download the manual for the frontload washing machine is -----Oops ---The Link Is Broken. So I am no further advanced than when I contacted you. Please advise. Graham Richards

AUSSIE- Repair Tech. :

1300 363 640 Give the customer care center a call, explain the the manual on their website isn't working/available for download, and they should organize either emailing you one, or even posting one out to you. The link I gave you worked the other day when I checked it, but for some reason, it isn't now( I just checked also)

AUSSIE- Repair Tech. :

Or email them and ask for a copy: http://www.simpson.com.au/customercare/form/

AUSSIE- Repair Tech. :

Good luck with it.

Customer:

Thank you very much - did what you said and am now printing out the manual. Will accept for you now. Graham.