Curtis
Curtis, Australia Car Mechanic
Experience:  Qualified Automotive Mechanic, LPG & Airconditioning Diagnostic Technician.
29271542

I have a bt50 get 2014 continually. Getting flat battery ,I

Customer Question

I have a bt50 get 2014 continually. Getting flat battery ,I pull the keys and lock it to no avail
JA: Have you tested the battery with a voltmeter? And can you see if it's leaking or not?
Customer: The car is on its second battery and no sign of leaks or corrosion Mazda says they can't find a fault ,this has been ongoing since new
JA: Are you fixing your Mazda2 yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: I've had it back to Mazda numerous times as well as a auto electrician
JA: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: No I think that's it
Category: Australia Car
Expert:  Peter Bagley replied 2 months ago.

Hello and welcome to just answer, my name is ***** ***** master tech ehre to help. I cannot see or hear your vehicle so I rely on your input to my questions so I can help you better. I read your notes and have a question or two before we start.Do you have a multi-meter and can do some simple tests? Do you know what tests were done on your vehicle by those other shops and what they recorded?