Pete, Technician
Experience:  Over 17 years diagnosing and repairing various model vehicles with some certifications and training.
14928985

Would like to know where are the beam head light adjuster

Would like to know where are the hi beam head light adjuster screws , I asked the dealer to adjust the LH high beam but it is still one lane to the left and half way up a tree . Its dangerous at night .
JA: Have you checked the fuses? Have you checked the bulbs?
Customer: The light work its the adjustment on the LH high beam is the problem .
JA: What is the model/year of your Hyundai?
Customer: I45 YF 2010
JA: Are you fixing your vehicle yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: No I haven't touched any of the adjuster yet , apart from the adjuster you can see from the top there must be another one , all I would like is a photos of the rear of the headlamp to find the adjusters .
JA: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: Have they done a recall one the inside door handles as the chrome has peeled and we have sliced our finger when opening the door .

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.My info is somewhat limited on your model here but I had seen no one else has responded and would like to see if I can help here.If at any time you feel that I cannot help with this please let me know.

My info isnt showing exactly where the adjuster is but in some cases it is located on the outside edge of the head light assembly or the bottom where there may be an access hole.I have also seen where both left/right and up/down adjusters are located on the top.Make sure the head light and head light bracket is not damaged as this can cause this type of fault here needing replaced.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service,your 5 star rating is appreciated.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete