Peter Bagley
Peter Bagley, Toyota mastertech
Experience:  master tech at Toyota dealer
24571351

The passenger side window is down an won't come up, how do i

Customer Question

the passenger side window is down an won't come up, how do i get into it
JA: What is the make/model/year of your car?
Customer: its electric ,about 2001 model falcon
JA: Are you fixing your Falcon yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: looking myself but carnt get door panel off
JA: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: no just the window thanks
Submitted: 12 days ago.
Category: Australia Car
Expert:  Peter Bagley replied 6 days ago.

Hello and welcome to just answer, my name is ***** ***** master tech here to help . I cannot see or hear your vehicle so I rely on your input so I can help you better. I will send you some pictures of door trim tools and a link that shows procedures to remove the panel, even though this door panel may not be like yours the procedure will be basically the same as on some screws may be hidden behind buttons that you have to pry out first to gain access to them, If you can't get those tools you can use a flat thin screw driver and wrap some tape around it''s tip o it don't mar the covers. After you get all the screws out then you have to get between the panel and metal part of the door with that screw driver to pry the clips holding the panel so they pop out start at the bottom then lift the panel up out of the channel. Don't worry , if you still need further help I will be here until your happy and rate my service. http://www.wikihow.com/Remove-a-Door-Panel-from-a-Car