Pete, Technician
Experience:  Over 17 years diagnosing and repairing various model vehicles with some certifications and training.
14928985

Can you show me where is the fuse of cigarette lighter of

Customer Question

can you show me where is the fuse of cigarette lighter of toyota high ace 2008?
JA: Most vehicles have two fuse panels. Do you know what they look like?
Customer: no
JA: What is the model of your '08 Toyota?
Customer: yes
JA: Are you fixing your vehicle yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: i have open the fuse box under seat but all the fuse their good. can you show me other place of fuse ?
JA: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: no thanks only the fuse for cigarette lighter for recharge phone thanks.
Category: Australia Car
Expert:  Pete replied 4 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.My info is somewhat limited on your model here but I had seen no one else has responded and would like to see if I can help here.If at any time you feel that I cannot help with this please let me know.

I see no one has posted any help with this here.In some cases this can be due to the info you may be looking for may be difficult to obtain or the correct person that can help may not be online.

Most models use a fuse called the accessory power fuse or cigar lighter fuse.If you have not checked for any of these fuses this needs done to see if the correct fuse can be located.If this is or has been checked already let me know so we can continue.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service,your 5 star rating is appreciated.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
CAN YOU SHOW ME WHERE THE FUSE OF CIGARETTE LIGHTER IN THE HIACE TOYOTA YEAR 2008, I CHECK UNDER SEAT ALL FUSE THERE STILL GOOD .I THINK THEY HAVE OTHE FUSE SOME WHERE ELS .
Expert:  Pete replied 4 months ago.

Unfortunately my info doesnt show its location but others here may be able to help further.

I will open your question up for others here to see if someone else can assist further on this as there may be others here that may have more info on what to check or do with this issue.I hope you can get this resolved with ease.No need to reply to my last post here unless it is a last resort as it will keep your question locked to me and others will not be able to view it.If you feel you want to continue to work with me on this feel free to reply at any time but keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair this without seeing your vehicle.

Thanks Pete