JayPutelis
JayPutelis, Shop Foreman/ BMW Master Tech
Experience:  12 yrs Experience; ASE Master Technician; ASE L1 Certified
31247390

This is for the same car as the previous question.. VIN

Customer Question

This is for the same car as the previous question.. VIN WBAFE820X0LC97705 . The module I have bought from eBay is "BMW X5 X6 E70 E71 CCC Modul 1 CD DVD Navigation HEAD UNIT RADIO***********#181885036568" . The module I took out I don't know the number of as I think I did put it away somewhere as it was faulty. realoem.com search came up with a bilaterally compatible with the one I bought (number above). As I said I did replace the module and everything works except the rear camera. The guy I bought it from said that I will need to "write" the VIN number to the module but I don't' know what software I need to use for that. I have a laptop with a multitude of programming and diagnostics tools installed and I am trying to figure out what software you need to use to tell the CCC module the new VIN number. That is all. So to simplify I just need to know what is the software I need to use to write the VIN number into the CCC modul1 ?
Category: Australia Car
Expert:  JayPutelis replied 2 months ago.
I believe I am working on this with you in another post...Correct me if I am wrong. -JP
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
ur correct. My bad

Moderator, please close this question.

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
We need to get the moderator or whoever is monitoring this site to close the question as I keep getting emails...

Moderator, please close this question, thanks