Pete, Technician
Experience:  Over 17 years diagnosing and repairing various model vehicles with some certifications and training.
14928985

Starter motor failer feuse r good, yes, 2000 4x4, just

Customer Question

starter motor failer feuse r good
JA: When you turn the key, do you get a single loud click, or a series of rapid ones?
Customer: yes
JA: What is the model/year of your Kia?
Customer: 2000 4x4
JA: Are you fixing your vehicle yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: just checked feus n relays both good car was fine then all of a sudon stoped workinf
JA: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: ancer me
Category: Australia Car
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Pete replied 2 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

If the click noise is coming from the starter itself usually this indicates the cables on the starter are loose or corroded needing cleaned and tightened or that the starter itself is at fault internally needing replaced.I have seen both cause this issue here.I would have the starter signal cables tested to verify that the starter itself does need replaced.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service,your 5 star rating is appreciated.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete