Pete, Technician
Experience:  Over 17 years diagnosing and repairing various model vehicles with some certifications and training.
14928985

Me r31 skyline isn't getting any sp to the coil pack, R31

Customer Question

Me r31 skyline isn't getting any sp to the coil pack
JA: What is the model/year of your Nissan?
Customer: R31 skyline 1990
JA: Are you fixing your vehicle yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: Yes. Replaced the CCA coil pack and ignition module
JA: Have you checked the battery lately?
Customer: Yeah its fine
JA: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: Car will crank but no spark
Submitted: 7 days ago.
Category: Australia Car
Customer: replied 7 days ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 7 days ago.
By phone call
Expert:  Pete replied 4 days ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

Inspect the wiring to the coil pack and ignition module and see if any issues are found with wiring needing repaired.If this is or was checked and found to be o.k. check and make sure all fuses are good in all fuse panels.If all of these are found to be o.k. let me know so we can continue.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service,your 5 star rating is appreciated.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete