Pete, Technician
Experience:  Over 17 years diagnosing and repairing various model vehicles with some certifications and training.
14928985

The icc unit, not working, no radio, ac control & no fan,

Customer Question

The icc unit, not working, no radio, ac control & no fan, but illuminations lights come on, could this be a fuse or relay?
JA: How many miles are on the car? Has the car been starting normally?
Customer: Ba falcan
JA: What is the make/model/year of your car?
Customer: 2003 ford falcon ute, auto,
JA: Are you fixing your Falcon yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: havnt tried anything as yet
JA: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Submitted: 9 days ago.
Category: Australia Car
Expert:  Pete replied 9 days ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.My info is somewhat limited on your model here but I had seen no one else has responded and would like to see if I can help here.If at any time you feel that I cannot help with this please let me know.

If you havent yet, check and see if any fuses are blown in any of the fuse panels needing replaced.I would check all fuses.If these are all o.k. the most common cause can be the unit itself needing replaced as I have seen and had to replace before on other models.It can fail internally electronically causing this issue here.In some cases a local electronics repair facility may be able to repair this as well.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service,your 5 star rating is appreciated.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete