Pete, Technician
Experience:  Over 17 years diagnosing and repairing various model vehicles with some certifications and training.
14928985

I'm trying to take out the radiator of a 1995 hiace 3.0l

Customer Question

I'm trying to take out the radiator of a 1995 hiace 3.0l diesel. Jim
JA: How old is the engine? And when was it last serviced?
Customer: 1995, last year Radiator is leaking
JA: What is the model of your '95 Toyota?
Customer: Had to go look. Model Y-KZH106G-JRPNT
JA: Are you fixing your vehicle yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: Yes. I'm having difficulty getting to the lower right hose connected to the front of radiator.
JA: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: How do I get to this hose connection, what do I have to remove to get at it.
Category: Australia Car
Expert:  Pete replied 6 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

If you havent tried to access it from the bottom of the vehicle this should be done.In some cases it can be easier to access from under the vehicle to disconnect and release it.If this is or has been done already I would check the components around the hose to see which is easiest and needs removed to then access the hose and connection to then remove it.Unfortunately my info is a little limited on this model here to say for sure what needs removed to access this hose but this is usually how I do this when a component is hard to reach,by locating and removing what is needed to then access it.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service,your 5 star rating is appreciated.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete