Curtis
Curtis, Australia Car Mechanic
Experience:  Qualified Automotive Mechanic, LPG & Airconditioning Diagnostic Technician.
29271542

I have already got all those Jeep Bulletins and looked into

Customer Question

Hi Joshua I have already got all those Jeep Bulletins and looked into those issue's..
I'm now starting to think it may be the rear RHS shock that is playing up...
Thought it may have been at first but said to myself there Bilstein shocks not a cheap brand to buy, they wouldn't pack it in just yet on the Jeep...
Category: Australia Car
Expert:  Joshua Haynes replied 4 months ago.

I am sorry that wasn't what you needed my friend. I am afraid that without being able to look at the car in person it will be nearly impossible to determine the cause of your noise. One last suggestion would be to use a tool called a chassis ear that will enable you to attach clamps to suspect areas of the rear suspension and run cables from the clamps inside the car to a box that can switch channels to narrow it down, but I doubt that is something you have available.