sprinkles08
sprinkles08, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  ASE Master and Advanced level certified. Factory trained with 15 years dealership experience
9825021

It won't start px12 model, I was pulling fuses out trying to

Customer Question

It won't start px12 model , I was pulling fuses out trying to fix a indercaters problem with the ignition on and now she won't start
JA: Have you checked the battery, particularly the terminal connections? Are they corroded?
Customer: Battery is fine all lights work and radio and is trickle charged by solar
JA: What is the model/year of your Ford?
Customer: 2012 px
JA: Are you fixing your vehicle yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: Was trying to work out why the driver side indercaters art working the only thing I've done is remove fuses and put them back in and I have dobble checked all fuses
JA: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: No this should be a simple fix everything was working fine before I removed the fuses
Submitted: 22 days ago.
Category: Australia Car
Customer: replied 22 days ago.
Also I'm not sure why my drivers side indercaters won't work I thought it would be a fuse but thay all seem fine
Expert:  sprinkles08 replied 20 days ago.

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer!

There are many things that can cause a no start condition and it will most likely require some testing to determine exactly what is going on.

Have you pressed the unlock button on the key fob to disarm security since removing and reinstalling fuses?