Pete, Technician
Experience:  Over 17 years diagnosing and repairing various model vehicles with some certifications and training.
14928985

IT WILL NOT ACCEPT THE CODE, 2832, DIAMANTE 2003, YES THE

Customer Question

IT WILL NOT ACCEPT THE CODE
JA: Just to clarify, what's the exact code? And have you tried to reset it?
Customer: 2832
JA: What is the model/year of your Mitsubishi?
Customer: DIAMANTE 2003
JA: Are you fixing your Diamante yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: YES THE DISPLAY IS CODE BUT WILL NOT ACCEPT
JA: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: IS THIS A SECURITY PROB ?
Submitted: 30 days ago.
Category: Australia Car
Expert:  Pete replied 28 days ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

If you have the incorrect code this will occur here and the correct code will usually need obtained from a dealer.They may not charge for the code info if you show proof of ownership and a photo ID.If you know for sure this is the correct code this can be a fault with the radio itself.In some cases you can reset it to correct this by removing power from it for several minutes then reconnecting the power then try the code and in other cases the radio may need removed and repaired by an authorized repair facility or removed and replaced.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service,your 5 star rating is appreciated.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete