Pete, Technician
Experience:  Over 17 years diagnosing and repairing various model vehicles with some certifications and training.
14928985

I have a ford 2009territory an ATM have a loose floor gear

Customer Question

Hi I have a ford 2009territory an ATM have a loose floor gear shift auto but no gears
JA: How old is the transmission? Have you noticed any leaking?
Customer: No leaks still full just a loose auto shift no gears
JA: What is the make/model/year of your car?
Customer: 2009ford territory
JA: Are you fixing your vehicle yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: Need to kno what side is the floor shift linkages
JA: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: How to try n fix myself before I get proffessional help
Submitted: 27 days ago.
Category: Australia Car
Customer: replied 27 days ago.
Need to kno what side of gearbox is the linkage of the ford auto 2009territory floor shifter
Expert:  Pete replied 27 days ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.My info is somewhat limited on your model here but I had seen no one else has responded and would like to see if I can help here.If at any time you feel that I cannot help with this please let me know.

I dont show what side the linkage is on exactly but usually it is the drivers side or just above the transmission.Inspect for any worn or damaged bushings or shifter components needing repaired or replaced to resolve this issue here.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service,your 5 star rating is appreciated.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete