sprinkles08
sprinkles08, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  ASE Master and Advanced level certified. Factory trained with 15 years dealership experience
9825021

I have ford Falcon 2004, I love it. few times stating cold

Customer Question

I have ford Falcon 2004, I love it. few times stating cold engine it rocks like misfiring I took it to the local mechanic who changed the fuel regulator then the car started doing from over ten km/Lt of petrol 5km/Lt. I took it to three mechanics they went over the whole engine and it is still doing the same.
Can you advise me what can be the problem and where is your nearest service centre to Auburn NSW 2144
Many thanks,
Taha
Submitted: 29 days ago.
Category: Australia Car
Expert:  sprinkles08 replied 22 days ago.

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer!

There are several things that can cause the engine to run poorly or provide poo fuel economy. It will take some testing to determine what is going on. The problem be related to an inaccurate sensor such as the coolant sensor or upstream oxygen sensor.

It sounds like there is still a fault code setting which needs to be concentrated on first. Do you know the actual P code or exact wording of the code?