sprinkles08
sprinkles08, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  ASE Master and Advanced level certified. Factory trained with 15 years dealership experience
9825021

I am after a wiring diagram of the engine management circuit

Customer Question

I am after a wiring diagram of the engine management circuit and a wiring diagram of the dash circuit in a dodge ccrus ram 2500. the engine number is ***** I believe it is a chrysler computer.
JA: Have you checked the vehicle's manual?
Customer: It doesn't have one, this vehicle got towed to a mechanic because it wouldn't start, it won't crank at all. The auto electrician asked for these diagrams.
JA: What year is your Ram?
Customer: 08/08
JA: What is the make/model of your car?
Customer: dodge ccrus ram 2500 08/08 Vin 3D7KR26A97G800575.
JA: Are you fixing your Ram yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: ENGINE NUMBER 57672809. I TEXTED THIS TO THOMAS AND THAN YOU CAME UP.
JA: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: NO THAT IS IT. THANKS
Category: Australia Car
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Hi
Any luck with my dodge wiring diagrams from order no 16791655-20
Thanks
Margaret(###) ###-####
Expert:  sprinkles08 replied 5 months ago.

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer!

I'm unable to post material directly from the service information due to copyright but can help with guidance through diagnostics if you wish.

If complete wiring diagrams are all you're trying to obtain I would recommend either a factory service manual through TechAuthority, your dealer, eBay, etc; or you could purchase a single vehicle subscription to alldatadiy.com. If the vehicle is at a shop they should have the service information necessary to do the work, you may be better off at a dealer.

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Not happy at all and would like a full refund. I had actually given up on an answer, and noticed late last night you had charged my credit card. So when i got to work I checked my junk mail and as you can't supply the wiring diagrams I was after i would like a full refund. If this is an issue could you please call me on +***********.
Thanking you
******** *******