Pete, Technician
Experience:  Over 17 years diagnosing and repairing various model vehicles with some certifications and training.
14928985

Howto fit brake pad shims to rear brakes of 4.8 patrol, 100+

Customer Question

howto fit brake pad shims to rear brakes of 4.8 patrol
JA: How many miles are on the car? Are these the orignial brakes?
Customer: 100+ thousand third set
JA: What year is your Fit?
Customer: 2002
JA: Are you fixing your Fit yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: Yes myself. nothing yet.
JA: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: NO, only about the importance of the shims
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Australia Car
Expert:  Pete replied 1 month ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.My info is somewhat limited on your model here but I had seen no one else has responded and would like to see if I can help here.If at any time you feel that I cannot help with this please let me know.

I see no one has posted any help with this here.In some cases this can be due to the info you may be looking for may be difficult to obtain or the correct person that can help may not be online.

In some cases this info may need to be obtained from a shop or dealer that can tell you for sure how these are fitted properly.If this is or was already attempted or is not an option for you here let me know so we can continue.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service,your 5 star rating is appreciated.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete