Pete, Technician
Experience:  Over 17 years diagnosing and repairing various model vehicles with some certifications and training.
14928985

Im doing my heads wonderimg what ive gota torq up heads an

Customer Question

hi im doing my heads wonderimg what ive gota torq up heads an valleyu cover an tapet cocers 2
JA: What is the model/year of your Toyota?
Customer: its a 93 v9
JA: Are you fixing your 9-3 yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: ya doing my self an about to pull it all done to do it
JA: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: na that it
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Australia Car
Expert:  Pete replied 1 month ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.My info is somewhat limited on your model here but I had seen no one else has responded and would like to see if I can help here.If at any time you feel that I cannot help with this please let me know.

I see no one has posted any help with this here.In some cases this can be due to the info you may be looking for may be difficult to obtain or the correct person that can help may not be online.

Since no one has posted here the info on how to torque the cylinder heads and installation instructions here this may be due to the info difficult to obtain.In some cases this info has to be obtained from a dealer or repair center in your area.If this is not an option for you or was already attempted let me know so we can continue.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service,your 5 star rating is appreciated.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete