Pete, Technician
Experience:  Over 17 years diagnosing and repairing various model vehicles with some certifications and training.
14928985

My trailer plug has indercaters but nothing else, 2012 bt50,

Customer Question

Hi My trailer plug has indercaters but nothing else
JA: What is the make/model/year of your car?
Customer: 2012 bt50
JA: Are you fixing your vehicle yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: I have a tester light .no power bar indercaters is there afuse
JA: Just to clarify, what are the exact lights you're talking about?
Customer: brake tail
JA: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Australia Car
Expert:  Pete replied 1 month ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.My info is somewhat limited on your model here but I had seen no one else has responded and would like to see if I can help here.If at any time you feel that I cannot help with this please let me know.

Inspect and make sure no wiring is found to be damaged leading to or at the connection for the trailer connector on the vehicle.I have seen damaged wiring and connection cause this fault here needing repaired or replaced.If this is or was checked and found to be o.k. let me know so we can continue.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service,your 5 star rating is appreciated.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete