Pete, Technician
Experience:  Over 17 years diagnosing and repairing various model vehicles with some certifications and training.
14928985

1an w1998wagon cliking noise coming from right foot kick

Customer Question

1an w1998wagon cliking noise coming from right foot kick board fuse box
JA: Have you checked the manual yet? Most vehicles have two fuse panels.
Customer: no manual wont start noise stos when key in igniton and starts clicking when removed
JA: What is the model/year of your Mitsubishi?
Customer: 1998 station wagon
JA: Are you fixing your Station yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: tryed checking fuse box near feat area where clicking coming from an that also has no cover to tell me whats what i thought starter moter
JA: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: i went to pull out main fuses 120 amp an the top broke the car slowlly lost charge
Category: Australia Car
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Pete replied 3 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

If you have not checked to see if the battery is low on charge or weak or faulty this needs done as this can cause this type of fault here needing corrected.If this is or was checked and found to be o.k. let me know so we can continue.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service,your 5 star rating is appreciated.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete