Pete, Technician
Experience:  Over 17 years diagnosing and repairing various model vehicles with some certifications and training.
14928985

Pearl ,I have a 2009 4x4 hd3500 dodge ram in Australia,it is

Customer Question

pearl ,I have a 2009 4x4 hd3500 dodge ram in Australia,it is converted to RHD and I have put LED lights in place on the lower light section on the tail lights. I have put resistors in to compensate for voltage issues to operate the leds. The problem I have at the moment is when I apply my brake pedal all the turn signal lamps come on front and rear. I have tried to seperate indicator wiring and used the trailer wires for turn signal feeds and park lights. In Australia indicators have to be amber and cannot flash with brake lights at the same time.hope this makes sense to you.
JA: Have you checked the bulbs? Have you checked the connection?
Customer: yes all new and power feeds are there.
JA: Are you fixing your Ram yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: I have to have turn signals only, not like usa where they all operate together
JA: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Australia Car
Expert:  Pete replied 1 month ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

If you havent yet,chec and make sure all grounds are clean and tight for all lights.I have run into several issues just like this here in the past and found out it was a ground issue that needs repaired.If this is or has been checked already and found o.k. let me know so we can continue.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service,your 5 star rating is appreciated.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete