sprinkles08, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  ASE Master and Advanced level certified. Factory trained with 15 years dealership experience

Ml 320 radio code required, He's new Yes new battery no code

Customer Question

Ml 320 radio code required
JA: Has the battery been recently disconnected? Have you checked the manual or the glove box for the radio code?
Customer: He's new Yes new battery no code overlooked every where- this happened a few years go and I think I received code from here
JA: What is the model/year of your Mercedes?
Customer: ML320 2002
JA: Are you fixing your ML320 yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: I havent tried to fix the radio - just need the code
JA: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: No I'm good to go ASAP with code
Submitted: 5 days ago.
Category: Australia Car
Customer: replied 4 days ago.
Hello I'm waiting on my code please advise what is going on
Expert:  sprinkles08 replied 4 days ago.

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer!

I see that your question has been up for an extended time without a response and while although I'm unable to help in the capacity you were hoping I wanted to post to let you know why.

Manufacturers' corporate policies require that proof of vehicle and radio ownership is verified in person to release a radio or security system code, and they aren't to be posted in public venues such as this. Due to the length of time your question has been up without a response I believe that either no experts currently on the site have access to obtain the code or noone feels comfortable posting it here.

There are two things you can do. You can try to see if they're able to obtain the code. The other option would be to see your dealer with the serial and proof of ownership and they'll be able to give it to you.

Customer: replied 4 days ago.
Given that I have not been helped - and I was able to obtain this answer in 2014 without issue, I will now requests refund.