Pete, Technician
Experience:  Over 17 years diagnosing and repairing various model vehicles with some certifications and training.

Just wondering if there are different six, z, 1988 b2600

Customer Question

just wondering if there are different six
JA: What is the model/year of your Mazda?
Customer: z
JA: What year is your Mazda?
Customer: 1988 b2600 4x4
JA: Are you fixing your B2600 4x4 yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: replacing front axle and cv joints
JA: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: are there different size avles for a b2600
Submitted: 12 days ago.
Category: Australia Car
Expert:  Pete replied 11 days ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.My info is somewhat limited on your model here but I had seen no one else has responded and would like to see if I can help here.If at any time you feel that I cannot help with this please let me know.

I dont see different size axles myself for this model here but in some cases a manufacturer may make different size axles for this model year for different size input or output flanges.Usually the best way to find out if yours has different size is to contact a dealers parts department with your vehicles VIN number and they can usually look this up for you and let you know if there are more then one size as well as what size you need and can usually tell you at no charge to you.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service,your 5 star rating is appreciated.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete