Pete, Technician
Experience:  Over 17 years diagnosing and repairing various model vehicles with some certifications and training.

I need a pinout or schematic diagram for the Can box out of

Customer Question

I need a pinout or schematic diagram for the Can box out of a 2015 Outlander Part No 8750A403
JA: Have you checked the vehicle's manual?
Customer: is that a automated response?
JA: Are you fixing your Outlander yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: It certainly appers so as such I'm sure I will acheve nothing here
JA: The mechanic is ready to answer your Outlander question. Is there anything else you want him to know?
Customer: nope
Submitted: 14 days ago.
Category: Australia Car
Customer: replied 14 days ago.
I am installing a 8750A486 MMCS unit from a 2015 outlnder into a 2008 Delica D5 (removing the 8750A141 from the delica) I have the pin out for the 8750A486 however it will not read data from the existing can box (8750A090) So I am tring to install the can Box 8750A403 from the outlander. To have more success I think I will need the schematic diagrams or pin configurations of both the:
8750A403 Can Box and
8750A141 original MMCS unitThnakyou
Expert:  Pete replied 9 days ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.My info is somewhat limited on your model here but I had seen no one else has responded and would like to see if I can help here.If at any time you feel that I cannot help with this please let me know.

I see no one has posted any help with this here.In some cases this can be due to the info you may be looking for may be difficult to obtain or the correct person that can help may not be online.

In some cases info like this can be difficult to obtain and may need obtained from a dealer who has the factory diagrams.If this is not an option for you or was already attempted let me know before rating my help and we can continue here.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service,your 5 star rating is appreciated.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete