Pete, Technician
Experience:  Over 17 years diagnosing and repairing various model vehicles with some certifications and training.
14928985

My 2012 keep grand Cherokee 3lite diesel 113klms engine cuts

Customer Question

Hi my 2012 keep grand Cherokee 3lite diesel 113klms engine cuts out while driving ?
Category: Australia Car
Expert:  Pete replied 2 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.My info is somewhat limited on your model here but I had seen no one else has responded and would like to see if I can help here.If at any time you feel that I cannot help with this please let me know.

It is very possible the relay is getting hot due to poor terminal connections to the relay needing replaced as loose pin/terminal fit to the relay will cause this here or that the pump itself is drawing to many amps causing the relay to become hot and cause the stall out.I would check into this next here to see if loose pin/terminals is the cause or if this is the pump itself at fault needing replaced.If this is or was already checked let me know before rating my help here so we can continue.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service,your 5 star rating is appreciated.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete