Pete, Technician
Experience:  Over 17 years diagnosing and repairing various model vehicles with some certifications and training.

My jayco heritage caravan has been in storage over. I

Customer Question

my jayco heritage caravan has been in storage over. I recently (a week ago)
JA: What year is your Heritage?
Customer: 2006
JA: Are you fixing your Heritage yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: the interior 12v lights etc. don't work I don't know where to start
JA: Just to clarify, what are the exact lights you're talking about?
Customer: the interior lights/hood fan all 12v
JA: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: could there be a 240/12v transformer fault?
Submitted: 29 days ago.
Category: Australia Car
Expert:  Pete replied 25 days ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.My info is somewhat limited on your model here but I had seen no one else has responded and would like to see if I can help here.If at any time you feel that I cannot help with this please let me know.

The first thing to do if this has not been done already is to check and make sure all fuses are o.k.If one or more fuses are found blown the affected fuses will need replaced to resolve this here.If this is or has been checked and found to be o.k. let me know so we can continue before rating my help here.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service,your 5 star rating is appreciated.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete