Pete, Technician
Experience:  Over 17 years diagnosing and repairing various model vehicles with some certifications and training.

I have a 1998 Nissan Civilian bus 20 seater diesel manual it

Customer Question

I have a 1998 Nissan Civilian bus 20 seater diesel manual it needs suspension king pins and bushes. It is used by a charity benefitting Aboriginal children form remote area communities, who travel from NT to SA to attend school. we need thes parts urgently as we need to go home to the desert to attend a funeral plese contact 0467 297 833 or email on
JA: How has the ride been lately? Have you noticed any fluid under the car?
Customer: bumpy no fliud noticed
JA: What is the model of your '98 Nissan?
Customer: Nissan civilian I think it is model W 40 it is a 20 seater bus
JA: Are you fixing your vehicle yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: I am not fixing it myself A bus mechanic is fixing it but cannot get parts used may have to send to japan for new which we cant afford
JA: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: we don't have big money
Submitted: 28 days ago.
Category: Australia Car
Expert:  Pete replied 22 days ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.My info is somewhat limited on your model here but I had seen no one else has responded and would like to see if I can help here.If at any time you feel that I cannot help with this please let me know.

I see no one has posted any help with this here.In some cases this can be due to the info you may be looking for may be difficult to obtain or the correct person that can help may not be online.

In some cases parts like this can be difficult to obtain and if the mechanic has located the parts new in Japan this may be the only option here.I would contact a Nissan dealer as well in your area to see if they can obtain any parts on this here.If this is or was already done let me know before rating my help so we can continue.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service,your 5 star rating is appreciated.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete