Pete, Technician
Experience:  Over 17 years diagnosing and repairing various model vehicles with some certifications and training.
14928985

I have a a falcon and I've lost power to my radio, CD

Customer Question

I have a b a falcon and I've lost power to my radio, CD player, a/c and a central locking button and a interior light button they are all on the centre panel all fuses have been checked so I'm thinking i must have an earth wire problem
JA: Is the power loss consistent, or does it fluctuate?
Customer: Consistent
JA: What year is your Falcon?
Customer: 2003
JA: Are you fixing your Falcon yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: I would like to fix it myself Just checked fuses that is all
JA: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: Nah that is all
Category: Australia Car
Expert:  Pete replied 2 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.My info is somewhat limited on your model here but I had seen no one else has responded and would like to see if I can help here.If at any time you feel that I cannot help with this please let me know.

I see no one has posted any help with this here.In some cases this can be due to the info you may be looking for may be difficult to obtain or the correct person that can help may not be online.

Inspect the wiring running off of the battery for any loose,damaged or corroded connections needing repaired.If these are or were checked and found o.k. let me know so we can continue.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service,your 5 star rating is appreciated.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete

Expert:  Pete replied 2 months ago.

Hello I am just checking in with you to see if there is anything else I can help with here?

Let me know,thanks Pete.