Pete, Technician
Experience:  Over 17 years diagnosing and repairing various model vehicles with some certifications and training.
14928985

1998 turbo volvo s80t6 starts and runs ok until load etc,,

Customer Question

1998 turbo volvo s80t6 starts and runs ok until load etc, hill, or kick down,then fault occurrs,erratic engine run
Category: Australia Car
Expert:  Pete replied 2 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

In some cases a running fault with the engine under load can indicate a fault with the fuel system.If there is an issue with a restricted fuel filter or weak/failing fuel pump this will cause this fault with the fuel issue needing corrected.If you have not had the fuel system tested this needs done.If this is or was already done and found o.k. let me know so we can continue from here.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service,your 5 star rating is appreciated.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete