sprinkles08, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  ASE Master and Advanced level certified. Factory trained with 15 years dealership experience

I have a 2004 pajero exceed where is the fuse for head light

Customer Question

I have a 2004 pajero exceed where is the fuse for head light washers there is a electric pump that spray the head lights
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Australia Car
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  sprinkles08 replied 1 month ago.

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer!

My factory service information doesn't mention a headlamp washer pump on this vehicle but I do not believe there will be a fuse for it. The windshield washer pump is controlled by push/pull drivers directly from the switch and the headlamp washer pump shoudl be the same.

Have you actually used a test light to confirm there is no power at the pump with the switch pressed?