Curtis
Curtis, Australia Car Mechanic
Experience:  Qualified Automotive Mechanic, LPG & Airconditioning Diagnostic Technician.
29271542

I just bought a 2011 toyota corolla and it is shaking(rough

Customer Question

I just bought a 2011 toyota corolla and it is shaking(rough idle) and then a couple of days later it sowed a code p0303, cylinder 3 misfire. I have done a test with noid light, replaced spark plugs, injectors, fuel cap and fuel filter. I have driven around 2000kms after that buy it is still misfiring, someone said go and get the ECU checked and wiring, which is an extra $500 dollars, i am done spending money and hoping it will work.
Category: Australia Car
Expert:  david craig replied 4 months ago.

Hi Im David. the very first thing you should have done is a compression test to check the overall condition of the engine before wasting your money throwing parts at the vehicle.

checking in to see how its going

please accept the answer and leave a 5 star rating if you were satisfied with my assistance. thank you and have a good day.