Pete, Technician
Experience:  Over 17 years diagnosing and repairing various model vehicles with some certifications and training.

I have a falcon BF XR6 ute (2006)which has developed a this

Customer Question

Hi,I have a falcon BF XR6 ute (2006)which has developed a this noise,sounds like an airoplane about to take off,the noise starts as soon as I start moving and progressively gets louder as I excelerate the car feels fine it's not shaking it's traveling through the gears [auto]ok I've checked the bearings, replaced the diff oil and checked the brakes which are fine. Any ideas ,thx in advance.
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Australia Car
Expert:  Pete replied 1 month ago.

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist with this today.I apologize for any delay.My info is limited on this here but I saw no one else had posted and wanted to see if I could help in any way on this.

I have seen issues with failing wheel bearings that can cause this type of fault here needing replaced before.If you have not had the front bearings checked this needs done to see if any are at fault.It creates this plane type noise like this here.

Let me know if you need anything else and feel free to rate my help here as this is how I receive credit for my time.A 5 star rating is appreciated.Thanks Pete