Pete, Technician
Experience:  Over 17 years diagnosing and repairing various model vehicles with some certifications and training.

Clutch kits for petrol 2006 4 litre prado engine are these

Customer Question

clutch kits for petrol 2006 4 litre prado engine are these same for 3.4 litre engines
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Australia Car
Expert:  Pete replied 1 month ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.My info is somewhat limited on your model here but I had seen no one else has responded and would like to see if I can help here.If at any time you feel that I cannot help with this please let me know.

Unfortunately in some cases you may have to obtain this info from a dealer or service center that works on this model here.They may be able to tell you part numbers or kit numbers for this here.If this was already attempted or is not an option for you on this here let me know.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service,your 5 star rating is appreciated.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete