sprinkles08
sprinkles08, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  ASE Master and Advanced level certified. Factory trained with 15 years dealership experience
9825021

What is the part number of the fuel pressure regulator for

Customer Question

what is the part number of the fuel pressure regulator for my Dodge Nitro having a error p0088.
the fuel line have been checked, there is no air, the fuel pressure sensor changed though it was not faulty. And where could the smell of fuel in the cabin come from?
Category: Australia Car
Expert:  sprinkles08 replied 3 months ago.

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer!

I'm assuming you're looking for the fuel control actuator, which is the solenoid on the high pressure pump that controls the amount of fuel that goes through the pumping chambers. The part number for the fuel control actuator is 68031590AA. If it's the fuel quantity solenoid on the back of the fuel rail you were looking for that's serviced with the fuel rail, part number 68027607AA.

The fuel smell inside is due to a leak. The entire fuel system will need to be closely inspected for leaks.