Curtis
Curtis, Australia Car Mechanic
Experience:  Qualified Automotive Mechanic, LPG & Airconditioning Diagnostic Technician.
29271542

Thanks, I have a 2009 sedona and wanted to see where the

Customer Question

Thanks, ***** ***** a 2009 sedona and wanted to see where the pipes are going at the rear of the engine. The T-junction steel pipe is completely rusted. I want to cut it from the tube going done and replace with shorter T-Piece and extra hos going to the pipe going down, just above the body clamp. Is that doable?
JA: How many miles are on the car? Is it an automatic or a manual transmission?
Customer: Manual, 165000 kms
JA: Are you fixing your Sedona yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: I just removed the top rubbers, going to the interior, I think to the heater unit.
JA: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: Not really, I tried to see where the pipe was going, but I can see it on the pictures here. I need to know how to remove the clamp tp the body , i removed the M10 nut, but it looks if it needs to slide out of the bracket. So I need to loosen the downward pipe lower down, but could not take pictures.
Category: Australia Car
Expert:  Chris (aka-Moose) replied 3 months ago.

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose) I prefer to work when others don't, I am here around lunch and after dinner till after midnight.working after noon till just after midnight.

• Sorry no one has helped yet.
  • Yes, you have been charged already.
  • Yes, I am aware of the time you asked your question and time I am responding.
  • I will be online a couple more hours after this post.
  • This is not an answer to your question, just an inquiry if your still needing/wanting help. Because I believe I can help.
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Hi Chris, Now I do not understand what this is.kindly advise if you have a picture of where this pipe is going, what do I need to do to loosen the pipe if I do not cut the pipe behind the engine.Regards,Geert
Is it possible to buy somewhere a workshop manual? I tried to buy and as I did not look at the file properly, I only received viruses and trojans. I luckily have the PC working again. Do you a reliable sight for a manual?Kindly advise
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
I do not want to call as I am in South Africa, it is to costly.
Regards

I need to move your question to the correct category. All my information is on United States vehicles.