Pete, Technician
Experience:  Over 17 years diagnosing and repairing various model vehicles with some certifications and training.
14928985

Toyota

Customer Question

Toyota
Category: Australia Car
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Car cracking.no Power to The fuel pump.fuel pump good.from fuel pump to the ecu back connector both wire continuity good.ecu and immobiliser ecu pulled out tested on other working fine.
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Please send wiring diagram for fuel pump controll circut
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Expert:  Pete replied 5 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.My info is somewhat limited on your model here but I had seen no one else has responded and would like to see if I can help here.If at any time you feel that I cannot help with this please let me know.

I see no one has posted any help with this here.In some cases this can be due to the info you may be looking for may be difficult to obtain or the correct person that can help may not be online.

Unfortunately I do not show or have a wiring diagram on this model here myself.If this model uses a fuel pump relay this relay can act up/fail like this here and cause this issue needing replaced.Since no one has posted anything here on this,this may have to be checked/tested by a repair facility in your area that works on this model.If this is not an option for you here let me know.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service,your 5 star rating is appreciated.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Where the fuel pump relay fitted.is it in built with pump.only two connectors for the pump.that means 4 wires connected to the pump.because all fuses and relay in the fuse box are good.
Expert:  Pete replied 5 months ago.

I dont have the specific location of the fuel pump relay on this model here.If you would like I can open your question for others here to see if anyone else can assist further just let me know if this is something you would like to do.

Thanks Pete