Pete, Technician
Experience:  Over 17 years diagnosing and repairing various model vehicles with some certifications and training.
14928985

I need a fuel pump for a nissan patrol 28td y60 engine. The

Customer Question

Hi I need a fuel pump for a nissan patrol 28td y60 engine. The model that is on the car is a 2262 however I have seen a 2261 for sale to fit a 28td gq. Can you let me know if pumps are compatable will it fit
Thanks
Category: Australia Car
Expert:  Pete replied 3 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.My info is somewhat limited on your model here but I had seen no one else has responded and would like to see if I can help here.If at any time you feel that I cannot help with this please let me know.

I see no one has posted any help with this here.In some cases this can be due to the info you may be looking for may be difficult to obtain or the correct person that can help may not be online.

IN some cases it can be difficult to obtain the info if these are compatible or which parts would be compatible and this info may need obtained from a dealer.The dealer may also be able to look up the correct part you need as well as obtain the part for you.If neither of these are an option for you on this let me know so we can continue.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service,your 5 star rating is appreciated.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete