Pete, Technician
Experience:  Over 17 years diagnosing and repairing various model vehicles with some certifications and training.

2000 ford courier leaking fuel under truck comes out fast

Customer Question

2000 ford courier leaking fuel under truck comes out fast when i push button above the filter
JA: Just to clarify, can you actually see the leak?
Customer: not really sure if what im looking at is where its actully coming from
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: hoping to, if im able to locate where its coming from, ive just been trying to find leak
JA: Anything else you think the mechanic should know?
Customer: i can get it to start an go but thats it, any idea
Category: Australia Car
Expert:  Pete replied 2 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

You will need to have the fuel lines leading from the fuel tank inspected for any issues as well as all fuel components on the engine and under the vehicle to pinpoint the leak.Once this has been done the leak can be repaired to correct this issue here.I have seen damaged fuel lines as well as fuel line connection seals and fuel filter leak issues cause this needing replaced.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service,your 5 star rating is appreciated.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete