Pete, Technician
Experience:  Over 17 years diagnosing and repairing various model vehicles with some certifications and training.
14928985

Need a wireing diagram for a factory radio harness that

Customer Question

need a wireing diagram for a factory radio harness that plugs into the back l want to know what each wire is and goes to to install an after market radio
JA: Is this an aftermarket stereo, or did it come with the car?
Customer: no one l brought and need to install
JA: What is the model/year of your Ford?
Customer: ford forte au 11 2000 model
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: l have pulled the old one out and am waiting to install the new one but l must know what wire is which on the old harness
JA: Anything else you think the mechanic should know?
Customer: no
Category: Australia Car
Expert:  Pete replied 3 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.My info is somewhat limited on your model here but I had seen no one else has responded and would like to see if I can help here.If at any time you feel that I cannot help with this please let me know.

Unfortunately I do not show a diagram for this model here on this but in allot of cases a stereo install facility may sell or can obtain an adapter harness to adapt to your existing connections and then wire to the after market radio.I would see if you can locate one of these to wire this in on your model here.If this was already attempted or is attempted with no success let me know.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service,your 5 star rating is appreciated.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete