Pete, Technician
Experience:  Over 17 years diagnosing and repairing various model vehicles with some certifications and training.

I have toyota aurion presara 2007 my front two seat are not

Customer Question

hi i have toyota aurion presara 2007 my front two seat are not work at all and no power to the motor
Category: Australia Car
Expert:  Pete replied 2 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.My info is somewhat limited on your model here but I had seen no one else has responded and would like to see if I can help here.If at any time you feel that I cannot help with this please let me know.

Check and see if any fuses are blown/shorted out in any fuse panels needing replaced at all.I have seen issues with blown fuses in the past cause this fault here needing replaced.If this are or have been checked already and found to be o.k. let me know so we can continue.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service,your 5 star rating is appreciated.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Hi Peter I've been check all the fuse they are ok not blown
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
one more thing i would like to tell you this car had been burn out 1 misc relay it controll door light and i already replaced it the part number is ***** do you think ihave to reprogram this