Pete, Technician
Experience:  Over 17 years diagnosing and repairing various model vehicles with some certifications and training.

No power to accessories fuses seem ok accord 2006,

Customer Question

no power to accessories fuses seem ok accord 2006
JA: Is the power loss consistent, or does it fluctuate?
Customer: consistant
JA: Are you fixing your Accord yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: checked the fuses
JA: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Category: Australia Car
Expert:  Pete replied 2 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

If all fuses are checked and found o.k. this may be an issue with something like an after market component that may have been wired in and tapped into the accessory wiring causing this fault needing removed or re wired or an issue with wiring that has come apart or shorted leading to the accessories that are not working.If there are no after market components installed I would have the wiring checked for any issues needing repaired or replaced.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service,your 5 star rating is appreciated.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete