Pete, Technician
Experience:  Over 17 years diagnosing and repairing various model vehicles with some certifications and training.
14928985

Have a 2008 E60 series Model 520D BMW. Put key in ignition &

Customer Question

Have a 2008 E60 series Model 520D BMW. Put key in ignition & nothing, no power to anything & can`t pull key out/ Had a new BMW battery put in 2 months ago? please help
Category: Australia Car
Expert:  Pete replied 6 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

I would have the battery tested to make sure it hasnt failed prematurely as I have seen some fail prematurely and cause this fault here before.If this is o.k. I would check and make sure the cables are not loose or corroded as this can cause this fault here as well.If all of these are checked or have been checked and found to be o.k. let me know.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service,a rating of 4 or 5 is appreciated.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete