Pete, Technician
Experience:  Over 17 years diagnosing and repairing various model vehicles with some certifications and training.
14928985

Nissan Navara stx550 2012 80kms Starts and revs fine, put

Customer Question

Nissan Navara stx550 2012 80kms
Starts and revs fine, put into gear and it has no grunt. almost like limp mode but no lights cum on.
can put foot to the floor and it just crawls, seems to warm up and clear and then it's away.
seems to warm up and then it's fine.???
Category: Australia Car
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
this seems to be happening when the car has sat all night, and then again after work.
seems o.k after it has farted around and cleared.
Expert:  Pete replied 4 months ago.

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist with this today.I apologize for any delay.My info is limited on this here but I saw no one else had posted and wanted to see if I could help in any way on this.

If you have not had the exhaust checked for any issues this needs done.I have seen restricted exhaust components cause this type of fault here with the restricted component needing replaced.In some cases this can be the cause and can clear up as the vehicle warms up and heats the exhaust.This will need to be tested further to be sure this is the cause here.I would also have the fuel system tested for any issues with any fuel components needing repaired or replaced.

Let me know if you need anything else and feel free to rate my help here as this is how I receive credit for my time.Thanks Pete