Pete, Technician
Experience:  Over 17 years diagnosing and repairing various model vehicles with some certifications and training.
14928985

Drivers door won't lock all other are locking themselves

Customer Question

Drivers door won't lock all other are locking themselves light s are flashing remote not working radio cutting in and out
JA: Have you checked the fuses? Have you checked the door switches?
Customer: Yes
JA: What is the model/year of your Nissan?
Customer: 2008
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: No but would like to fix it
JA: Anything else you think the mechanic should know?
Customer: Can't think of any right now
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Nissan Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Australia Car
Expert:  Pete replied 4 months ago.

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist with this today.I apologize for any delay.My info is limited on this here but I saw no one else had posted and wanted to see if I could help in any way on this.

If you havent yet check for any broken or shorted wires in the drivers door or leading to the drivers door as I have seen this cause several electrical faults like this here.If this is or has been checked and found to be o.k. let me know so we can continue from here.

Let me know if you need anything else and feel free to rate my help here as this is how I receive credit for my time.Thanks Pete