Pete, Technician
Experience:  Over 17 years diagnosing and repairing various model vehicles with some certifications and training.

Nissan navara d40 diesel 07 model Stx turbo not working no

Customer Question

Nissan navara d40 diesel 07 model Stx turbo not working no boost at all new fuel filter filter 2 months old
JA: What size is your engine?
Customer: 2.5 ltr
JA: What is the model/year of your Nissan?
Customer: O7 Stx
JA: What year is your Nissan?
Customer: 2007
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: Yes only changing fuel filter was ssurging but ok now
JA: Anything else you think the mechanic should know?
Customer: Before I changed filter blowing grey smoke at high revs at idle
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Australia Car
Expert:  Pete replied 3 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.My info is somewhat limited on your model here but I had seen no one else has responded and would like to see if I can help here.If at any time you feel that I cannot help with this please let me know.

If you have not had the fault codes checked to see what codes are set this needs done.If any codes are set the codes need diagnosed to locate and repair this issue here,this may be a fault with the turbo itself needing rebuilt or replaced as this can be common to fail and cause this issue here.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete