Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  ASE Certified Tech
7276279

Where can I find a Service Manual Daihatsu Midget II

Customer Question

Where can I find a Service Manual for a Daihatsu Midget II
Category: Australia Car
Expert:  Ron replied 11 months ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

Have a look at the link below and see if this is what you are needing for the service manual .

http://ebookinga.com/pdf/daihatsu-midget-service-manual-safeatworkazcom-327663851.html

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Ron,
Thanks for the effort, but the link you gave me led to an online book company and I searched for anything related to Daihatsu and found nothing. If you have any suggestions, I would appreciate them. Do you have these cars in AU? They were not imported into the US, so finding parts and manuals has been difficult.
Expert:  Ron replied 11 months ago.

Unfortunately this is all the information I have on this, I will open the post back up for you and perhaps another will have the information you are needing.

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Thanks very much.
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Please make sure any leads you give me actually work and don't just lead me to more websites not even related, as the last one was.
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Since I have not received an answer I would like to have my payment refunded please. Neither of the two replies I received were of any help.
Thanks