Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  ASE Certified Tech

Where can I find a Service Manual Daihatsu Midget II

Customer Question

Where can I find a Service Manual for a Daihatsu Midget II
Category: Australia Car
Expert:  Ron replied 3 months ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

Have a look at the link below and see if this is what you are needing for the service manual .

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Thanks for the effort, but the link you gave me led to an online book company and I searched for anything related to Daihatsu and found nothing. If you have any suggestions, I would appreciate them. Do you have these cars in AU? They were not imported into the US, so finding parts and manuals has been difficult.
Expert:  Ron replied 3 months ago.

Unfortunately this is all the information I have on this, I will open the post back up for you and perhaps another will have the information you are needing.

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Thanks very much.
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Please make sure any leads you give me actually work and don't just lead me to more websites not even related, as the last one was.
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Since I have not received an answer I would like to have my payment refunded please. Neither of the two replies I received were of any help.